We hope you have enjoyed using our premium worksheets. We are proud that we were able to give away 4 weeks worth of this content completely free and we thank our existing subscribers for their understanding with this. Moving forward the worksheets will revert back to only being available for premium subscribers.
Thousands of schools have already signed up for the extremely low cost package for 12 months access to every single year group. Check if your school is one of our existing subscribers.
If your school does not subscribe you can sign up as a parent for just £19.99 for 12 months access to one year group. We understand that many parents have more than one child, therefore to help we will add on additional year groups completely free of charge until the 31st of August. Simply sign up to one year group then email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional access. We really hope this helps during this challenging time.
NEW Premium Resources – for each small step!
We’re building a whole series of premium teaching resources to complement our Schemes of Learning.
There’s a worksheet for every small step from Year 1 to Year 8 (more to follow), provided in 3 formats so you can use them in the way you want.
• Worksheets provided in three different formats:
- Write on worksheet
- Display version
- Powerpoint – a slide for each question
Encourage students to revisit learning using Flashback 4.
We use the principles of spaced learning to recall the appropriate concepts:
- The first question is likely to be something children did in the previous lesson.
- The next question is something they did last week, to keep that ticking over.
- The third and fourth questions are related to concepts they studied last month, or maybe much earlier in the year (or even last year).
True or False
Check that content has been embedded with our True or False questions.
- Perfect as a lesson starter to get your kids thinking.
- Encourage recap and discussion.
- Follow the WRM Schemes of Learning.
While our schemes of learning, assessments and various classroom resources will always be FREE to access, these new premium materials are available to schools through a low cost annual subscription. PLUS! Individual teacher subscriptions are also available for one year access to a single year group.