Dear Teachers, Parents, Carers and Students.
We hope everyone has now settled in following the return to schools across the country and that students are enjoying being back with their friends and teachers!
We’re continuing to do all we can to help teachers and parents to sustain children’s progress both in school and at home, and thousands of schools have already signed up to our extremely low cost package for 12 month access to every single year group. Check if your school is one of our existing subscribers.
If your school does not subscribe you can sign up as a parent for just £19.99 for 12 months access to one year group.
Premium Resources – for each small step!
We’re building a whole series of premium teaching resources to complement our Schemes of Learning.
Our daily video lessons are still available free for Early Years all the way up to Year 9.
Our Premium Worksheets sit perfectly alongside the videos and are available through our Premium Resources subscription.
There’s a worksheet for every small step from Year 1 to Year 11, provided in 3 formats so you can use them in the way you want.
• Worksheets provided in three different formats:
- Write on worksheet
- Display version (Y1-Y8)
- PowerPoint – a slide for each question
No need to print lots of copies to stick in books, you have the opportunity to have them all in one place.
These are full colour, A4, write in workbooks that are perfect to use in the classroom or send home with children.
Choose from school bundles, parent packs or single books.
Summer term booklets are now available to pre-order for Years 1-9!
Encourage students to revisit learning using Flashback 4.
We use the principles of spaced learning to recall the appropriate concepts:
- The first question is likely to be something children did in the previous lesson.
- The next question is something they did last week, to keep that ticking over.
- The third and fourth questions are related to concepts they studied last month, or maybe much earlier in the year (or even last year).
True or False
Check that content has been embedded with our True or False questions.
- Perfect as a lesson starter to get your kids thinking.
- Encourage recap and discussion.
- Follow the WRM Schemes of Learning.
While our schemes of learning, assessments and various classroom resources will always be FREE to access, these new premium materials are available to schools through a low cost annual subscription. PLUS! Individual teacher subscriptions are also available for one year access to a single year group.