White Rose Maths is honoured to be selected as a delivery partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP), the new initiative offering schools subsidised tutoring support to help pupils make up for lost teaching time.
Face-to-face and online options
Our NTP funding enables us to deliver training to 3,000 pupils across the North of England. We can deliver face-to-face tutoring to schools local to White Rose Maths (eg Calderdale, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Kirklees). For schools further away from the White Rose Maths region, we’re delighted to deliver our online programmes anywhere in the North East, North West and Yorkshire.
The White Rose Tutor Programme:
- offers a set programme of 30 sessions* or a tailored programme built from a portfolio of over 60 session choices
- delivers face-to-face training from £105** per pupil or from £92.50** per pupil online
- provides high quality tutors representing a mix of experienced teachers and trained graduates
- trains all tutors in the methods that pupils are already using in schools, so you can have confidence in consistency
- ensures top quality by training tutors in-house at White Rose Maths, where our team covers every session in depth.
Interested? Want to find out more?
We are currently collecting expressions of interest and welcome you to fill out the following form.
*Session duration is 30 minutes (but two sessions can be combined into a single 1 hour session)
** Based on a ratio of 1 tutor to 3 children (this figure includes the NTP subsidy)